Tuesday, May 5, 2009

IDIOT LSM !

Today the top story in the “lame stream media” was video of Obama and Biden ordering lunch at Ray’s hamburger joint near the white house and detailing exactly what they ordered and how much they paid and how much they tipped. I conclude there are no other more important stories. I guess this means the economy has recovered, the Taliban and Al Qaeda have surrendered, Iran and North Korea have abandoned their nuclear weapon activities and we succeeded in reversing global warming. Amazing accomplishments for an administration of only 100 days.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this sickening or what?

Anonymous said...

And you would know the Top story because…

A) You spent all day watching and listening to the LSM ( I heard the story about four times on different stations and never as the TOP story)

-OR

B) it’s in the Talking Points Memo from Rush and Sean

za

John Beauregard said...

Because the story was caried on every network news agency in America.

Sean M. said...

Hmm, this is the first time I have heard this story. Of course I have been busy studying the last few days, so maybe I missed it. At any rate, you're right that it doesn't deserve to be a top story. However, maybe they are showing it to give us some "light" news for once.

Anonymous said...

again, you know this because....

Gretchen said...

Wow, I don't watch a lot of news, but I do listen to talk radio alot. But I never heard this story. Maybe it was just the top story in your corner of the world.

But even then, the news has been full of filler stories for a long time now. We just had one here on bedbugs where they had an "expert" tell us "they are very, very hard to get rid of" all the while showing the bugs crawling around. There was absolutely no value to the story other than the shock value of showing the bugs.

Thus I get my news from John Stewart, albiet on the weekends when I catch up on the week's shows.

Adrienne said...

All of the major cable "news" stations carried this, some for more than 5 minutes, and some even LIVE.

Ridiculous