Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Southern California’s Coldest Summer In Decades Ends Today

I think I have finally figured out why Southern California temperatures are so cold lately. We no longer have all those dairy farm cows (flatulence) we used to have 10 years ago. Most have moved east near the desert, which is experiencing record high temperatures.


If this keeps up I may convert to the man made global warming faith. If I do, I will buy a Hummer, get rid of my recycle bin, change my CFL bulbs and install air conditioning to do my part to restore normal temperatures here in Southern California.

3 comments:

Marcel said...

I bet it does not work.

Adrienne said...

And then less than one week later we hit the highest temperature in Downtown Los Angeles EVER recorded 113 degrees.

John Beauregard said...

BOY I AM GOOD!
All I need to do is threaten to pollute and the climate of SC changes.