Friday, July 4, 2008

With Liberty and Justice For All

One of the BIG advantages of living in La La Land is the great entertainment opportunities. Last night Nancy and I witnessed a wonderful show at the Hollywood Bowl that culminated in a spectacular fireworks display.

There are few places in the world where you can enjoy a picnic meal, wine and an evening of entertainment OUTDOORS without being pestered by mosquitoes, flies or other insects in a comfortable shirt sleeve environment. LIFE IS GOOD!

3 comments:

Adrienne said...

Oh I wish I had known you were going. Adam is an usher at the Hollywood Bowl and worked last night.
I haven't had a chance to go there for a concert yet but am hoping to see Neil Diamond later this summer.
Give me a call next time you go and he can at the least find you to say hi.

Anonymous said...

We have the same kind of thing here in GA. It's called Stone Mountain Park, It's wonderful, we've been there with our family many times--they have a laser show at the end of this program and also many beautiful fireworks.

Glad you had a good time.

Marcel said...

OK, you talked me into it, next time I am coming along.